How to install ?
- Date added:
- Monday, 20 September 2010
- Last revised:
- Thursday, 14 July 2011
Installing ODude Index version is as easy as other joomla components.
Download the files you wish to install and upload it from your joomla administrator interface.
Check this URL for detail to install. This is same for all joomla extension including this. http://help.joomla.org/content/view/1685/151/
The standard installation and deinstallation of the component is covered in the official documentation available from joomla.org
1.1. To install the component call up the Joomla! administration interface.
1.2. Go to the component installation tab (Extensions -> Install / Uninstall).
1.3. Select the component file to be uploaded from your computer. Click "Upload File & Install"
1.4. Make sure no errors are reported during installation.
If there are errors please check that the following folders are accessible for writing and execution:
1.5. Installation is complete. The component is available from the main menu of the administration panel (Components -> ODude Index).
- mod_breadcrumbs should be enabled from module manager.
- Check parameters button at ODude Index control panel and click on save at least once.
- Install & enable ODudeIndex_pic_plg.zip plugin. It will display the pictures thumbnail.
- chomod 777 to /images/stories/odudeindex if file uploads messages shows but the files doesn't exist in this folder.
ODude Index in designed in such a way that any type of site requirement can be fulfilled.
Hence users will feel lack of GUI.
Basic HTML & Joomla knowledge required to setup ODude Index.